The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine

Welcome to FunkPunkInc.Junk,

A blog dedicated with everything from art to food to travel.

Cheers!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cook book perhaps?

During the past five or six years, i've been thinking about writing a personal collection of recipes (my favourites) that i've mastered over the years. My hopes are that during the process of writing, i'll be able to improve on my general writing skills; which are necessary for university and life! This summer i begin by bringing together old family recipes and current favourites and start compiling them.

Who knows where this may go? I look forward to posting my progress on the blog, as well as the many struggles along the way.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment